Jay Khodiyar is known for its most promising and technologically enhanced Briquetting Machine JUMBO 9075 among all models as it is designed to deliver maximum output, hold innovations such as Special Sensor System and SpecialSiren System along with making it more Cost Effective and higher demands in market.
- Input Bulk Density 140 To 200 Kg/M3.
- Briquettes have high specific density (1200 Kg/m3) and bulk density (800 Kg/m3) compared to 60 to 180 Kg/m3 of loose biomass.
Electricity / Power
Required power connection : 91 HP 68.25 KW 415 V
Technical Specifications of Briquetting Machine 90MM
|Production Capacity||1200-1800 Kg.Hrs Depends on Raw Material.|
|Finished Product Size||90mm diameter|
|Briquettes Length||100 mm – 350 mm|
|Finished Product Shape||Cylindrical|
|Raw Material Size||Up to 25mm|
|Moisture content of Raw Material||8% to 12 %|
|Sugarcane Baggasse||1000 to 1300 Kg / Hr (Approx.)|
|Groundnut shell||1800 to 2500 Kg / Hr (Approx.)|
|Saw Dust||1500 to 1700 Kg / Hr (Approx.)|
|Rice Husk||800 to 1000 Kg / Hr (Approx.)|
|Soya Bean||1000 to 1300 Kg / Hr (Approx.)|
|SEFB||900 To 1100 Kg /Hr ( Approx.)|
- Depending upon the bulk density and moisture content of the raw material used, below mentioned are some of the examples of Briquetting Machine
Features Of Briquetting Plant - Jumbo-9075 Model
- Maximum production capacity
- Heavy structure with Standard design
- Raw material acceptability up to 25mm size. (does not require powdery form of raw material)
- Easier operating system
- Delivers finished products high-density with 90mm diameter
- Cost effective by giving Lowest production cost per MT
- Lower energy consumption and to direct feeding of raw material without hammer mill
- Lower maintenance cost.
- No loss of production and air pollution due to direct feeding system.
- Special Sensor system installed to indicate temperature of the machine
- Siren system indicates any major or minor problem in the machine